- read History of Western Philosophy (yes, still reading it… very thick!)
- helped put together a sofa-bed – just arrived today, thanks made.com
- worked, of course
- wrote one page-r recommending Zmags, a really cool digital publishing platform
- texted lots of friends. My mobile’s normally forgotten
- chatted with sis
- bought Pet Shop Boys tickets
- a bit of grocery shopping online
- recorded myself singing Winter Wonderland. Don’t ask
- cooked for Hari Raya Haji, without oni0ns (Salam Aidiladha everybody!)
- booked appointment to do a presenter headshot for Spotlight finally!
- scheduled to put a little bit of money in Aberdeen Asia Pacific fund – I love Asia so much I want to invest in it. Almost a quarter of it goes to S’pore companies so that’s good for me
- renewed library books.
My happy, chilled out life, low stress no strife! 🙂